This week is all about Fuji again. As many of you know, I'm testing the X100T and the X-T1 over a 3-4 weeks period. So let's see how it goes.


Sunday started as a spring day. It was sunny and warm. I went downtown to get some coffee for my Espresso machine. I brought only the X100T with me. The light was gorgeous. That's one thing I like about winter. Even in mid-day, the sun is low enough on the horizon to get good quality light. The shot with the guy tying his bike to the post was at 10:26 in the morning. I really like that one.

With the rain, all the snow had melted. The grass was still green under it. When I was younger, I lived farther to the north-east of the country. The grass was yellow-brown from early October until late June. Where I live now, it seems it's always green or half green/yellow. So I went to photograph the gorgeous grass color under the sun and suddenly, it was cloudy and cold. Colder every minute. The day started as spring but it pushed us back into winter.


Bleh! My girl was sick Sunday and Monday. Fever. I almost caught it. Almost? Well, I was feeling like shit, my body was hurting all over and moving around was painful. I did not have the fever though. We spent most of the day cuddling under a blanket. Even Mya and Roxy looked tired that day.


The night was really bad and I woke up in a sweat. I was working all day but my body just wanted to go back to sleep. In the evening, I took the picture of my son for the Tip of the Week.


Yay! Everyone is feeling better. Good thing because we were planning on staying awake late for the New Year's Eve. The night was better but short. I woke up around 5 am. After lying in bed and reading for what seemed an eternity (I didn't want to wake anyone), I went for a walk with Roxy. The sun was trying to rise but like all my little family, it seemed harder than usual. Low clouds were partly blocking its light. I still got some interesting shots in the woods behind my house.

Thursday and Friday

The New Year started with feasting. I was so stuffed I almost started to cackle like a turkey. It's a good thing I like to run because I will have to do it a lot to shake off the Holiday season from my body. We had a lot of fun with my brother's family though. All I did was cooking and eating for two days.


Guess what we did on Saturday? WE ATE! Again! It was so fun though. My best friend was in town and came to eat breakfast with us before going back home. She's a professional photographer too. She was my wedding photographer :D. I love her so much.

I asked to take a few shot with the Fuji X-T1 without saying anything to her. Her first reaction was about the slow AF. She uses a 5D Mark III as her main camera so the step is big.

With 2015 on the way, I have to stop waiting at the last minute to write those blog posts. When I started the blog, my planning was better and I had some posts written for a couple of weeks. Now, it's 11 pm and I'm still writing this one. I set some deadlines for myself and I want to respect them. For the Life's Journey's posts, I want to start writing a bit every day or every other day. It will be much easier and I think it will be more interesting too. 

Have a good day! (I'm going to bed).